|Description|| - Generate Java code that instanciates a workflow in order to demonstrate that it is possible to infer RAM workflow instantiation from the worflow defined as UCMs|
- Handling stubs is excluded from this feature because it involve interaction between the workflowInstantiator
- The Java code shall compile
- Since Java classes are not available for reactiveWorkflow, fake implementations can be used instead.
- Since Java classes are not available for code that is customizable by the RAM designer, fake classes from the reactiveWorkflow can be used instead.
Ex: customNode c1=new customNode(); //new c1();
- Generate java classes shall be organized per Concern/Workflow
- Bound start points are not transformed into RAM workflow (binding to the next node is created)