Video and Image Overviews
The description of AoURN
contains animations. Click on the green arrows
to continue playing them.
: If you have not yet looked at the enhancements of previous versions 4..x, please visit these video overviews of version 4.0.0
, version 4.1.0
, and version 4.2.0
Requirements and Installation
Please visit DownloadingAndInstallation
and the animated InstallationDemo
. Note that this version now requires Eclipse 3.5 and above.
to this release included Gunter Mussbacher, Daniel Amyot, and Azalia Shamsaei.
- End-user documentation is integrated with the Eclipse help system.
Access Help > Help Contents from the Eclipse workbench, then select topic
jUCMNav Online Help.
- The latest user documentation can also be accessed via HelpOnLine
Reporting Bugs / Usability Requests
- Send your bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include reproduction steps, sample .jucm files and, if applicable, copy-paste the error log messages.
- If you're zealous enough, we'll create a BugZilla account for you
Other Enhancements / Fixes since 4.2.1
|| Fixed 'concern' in French translation
|| GRL catalogues now support actors and containment of intentional elements
|| Fixed escape characters in HTML, CSM, and GRL catalogue export mechanisms
|| Improved GRL formula-based evaluation and visualization
|| Changed the color of URN links to black
|| Fixed the display of diagram names in the export wizard
|| Fixed two semantic checking rules for GRL consistency
For enhancements and fixes since previous releases, please refer to the release notes of the PreviousReleases
Known Issues in 4.3.0
- Reports generated, MSC Viewer, and user documentation only available in English.
- User documentation not up to date.
- Changing the visibility of several UCM/GRL elements via jUCMNav's main preference page may require you to reload the model or refresh the diagrams with the Scenario and Strategy view.
- The UCM traversal mechanism does not take into consideration advanced stubs, failures, aspect-oriented extensions, and some other attributes.
- Aspect-oriented GRL is not yet supported.
- Generated reports could be more complete
- The UCEd import will not work with the latest version of UCEd.
- There are no extension points to give your own scenario/strategy algorithms and no UI to choose them.