This version requires Eclipse 4.x. For a version of jUCMNav that supports Eclipse 3.x, please use JUCMNavRelease540
- Releases 5.5.0 is now compatible with Eclipse 4.x
- Releases 5.5.0 has prototype alpha support for feature models.
to this release included Dominique Blouin, Patrice Boulet, Nabil Cherchem, Yasser Khan, Yanji Liu, Rouzbahan Rashidi-Tabrizi, Étienne Tremblay, and Yin Xinshang.
- Minor changes to avoid exceptions thrown with Eclipse 4.x solved (D. Blouin)
- Problem with run all evaluation in GRL strategy group (off by one index) solved (E. Tremblay)
- Prototype support for feature models, with evaluation, based on GRL (Y. Xinshang, Y. Liu)
- Small issue fixed with expansion of GRL intentional elements in actors (R. Rashidi-Tabrizi)
Also, many thanks to N. Cherchem, Y. Khan and P. Boulet for fixing our Cruise Control server infrastructure for supporting Eclipse 4.x!
- End-user documentation is integrated with the Eclipse help system.
Access Help > Help Contents from the Eclipse workbench, then select topic
jUCMNav Online Help.
- The latest user documentation can also be accessed via HelpOnLine
Reporting Bugs / Usability Requests
- Send your bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include reproduction steps, sample .jucm files and, if applicable, copy-paste the error log messages.
- If you're zealous enough, we'll create a BugZilla account for you
Enhancements / Fixes since 5.4.0
For enhancements and fixes since previous releases, please refer to the release notes of the PreviousReleases
Known Issues in 5.5.0
- MSC Viewer and user documentation only available in English (GUI, models and reports are however multi-lingual)
- When changing a few of the preferences, one must sometimes close & re-open a model for the change to have an impact on the editor.
- The UCM traversal mechanism does not take into consideration advanced stubs, failures, aspect-oriented extensions, and some other attributes.
- Aspect-oriented GRL is not yet supported.
- Open bugs on Buzilla server
-- Patrice Boulet - 02 May 2014