Topics: Iteration 2, introduction to other stuff
4910: What we need for iteration 2
Testing in an iterative environment:
- Test Suites evolve with the system's iterations.
The point of analysis: FIGURE OUT YOUR TEST CASES FROM THE REQUIREMENTS
SEG Program is being changed to put the QA course in 3rd year. Sucks to be us.
RUP doesn't articulate testing very well.
Check out the 'Analysis Report Template' from his site.
- Communicate what's important in what we found out in our analysis.
- High level architecture: doesn't need to be UML, can be free-flow. If UML shapes are used they must be correct.
- For 2-3 critical scenarios show how the communication works between pieces of the system
- Don't do everything exhaustively. Reasonable size, do the priorities crisp & clear. He doesn't want 20-page reports! We will lose points if our focus is unclear.
- If you hit something in the template that's stupid and useless for our project, skip it, email the prof to discuss, etc.
- 04 Feb 2005