- One should be able to copy/cut in one map and paste in another.
- One should be able to copy/cut in one map and paste in the same one.
- Obviously, as with deletions, one should not be able to copy or cut incomplete path sequences, unless these are truncated with appropriate start/end points.
- If easily supported, copy-paste (as bitmap?) to other applications would be interesting as well.
- 19 May 2005
Needs more discussion. Copy/paste appears relevant to me for:
- one or many component references (this is important)
- a responsibility reference
- an entire map
- a stub (and its content)
This might be problematic for partial maps. Could perhaps be extended to copy/paste of a connected set of nodes from a given node (including everything to start points and end points). For instance, one could cut a path, copy/paste it elsewhere, and reconnect it afterwards (or delete it).
This may need to be refined into separate requirements.
- 20 May 2005
| Req Name || ReqCutCopyPasteSupport |
| Description || jUCMNAV SHALL support cut/copy/paste operations |
| Type || Functional |
| Importance || Optional |
| Priority || Low |
| Status || Proposed |
| Author || JasonKealey |
| Dependencies || |
| Verification Approach || |
| Test Cases || |