is meant to:
- Include all sorts of publications related to UCM or URN
- Be searchable and support many up-to-date indexes
- Be updatable by any contributor around the world!
To add/modify entries in the library, you need to be registered to this TWiki site (you must have a user name and password). If you have not registered yet, you can do so via UserRegistration
The Create button at the top of the page allows you to add new publications. The name must start with VirLib (ex: VirLibJiangMScThesis, VirLibNotere05). Once a new page is created, you have to:
- Replace the text at the top with the original abstract of the publication (if none, then please remove the text).
- Fill the form (hints are provided for the categories if you leave the mouse over them). Have a look at the existing publications for examples.
- Sign the page
Once the page is accepted, use the Attach
link at the bottom right of the page to attach relevant documents:
- Papers, theses, reports, etc., in PDF if possible
- If there is a presentation (PPT, PDF, ZIP) for that paper, then please attach it as well.
Please also note that each publication can have its own discussion on its page. Do not hesitate to create relevant links and connections between papers!
- 18 Oct 2005