The UofO LOTOS Research Group
Location Base Service by Aloizio Pereira da Silva
Location-Based Taxi Service In Wireless
Communication Environment by Aloizio Pereira da Silva
Telcos + ATM by WaŽl Hassan, Alcatel
- SIP and CPL Presentations by J. Rosenburg (in PowerPoint format):
- A Gentle Introduction to SIP and CPL
Strategic Technology/Mitel Corp.
(Available also in PDF for your convenience:
*** the presentation was not meant for this format ***)
- Session Initiation Protocol
Samir Kazan & H. Tehfe
Department of Computer Science, University of Ottawa
(Also available as Word document)
- Framework and Requirements for the Internet Intelligent
L. Slutsman, G. Ash AT&T Labs F. Haerens Alcatel V. Gurbani
- Automatic Synthesis of SDL models in Use Case
Dr. Nikolai N. Mansurov, Dept. of CASE tools, ISP.
- Prototyping and Validation of the General
Packet Radio Service: A Data Service of GSM
Brahim Ghribi, Laurent Andriantsiferana, Luigi Logrippo
PCS Workshop '98
(Also availlable in PowerPoint)
- Formal Methods for Mobility Standards, presented
by Rossana Andrade at ETS99.
Available also in PostScript and PDF;
see also the corresponding paper.
- Policy-Driven DISTRIBUTED MANAGEMENT
ARCHITECTURES (Towards Open Distributed Management Architecture)
"Integrating Management and Distributed Object Technology",
at the IEEE NM Workshop 1998
by Kazi Farooqui
Department Of Computer Science, University of Ottawa
- IN Model in the ODP Architectural
(A Long-Term IN Architecture View)
"Integrating Telecommunications and Distributed Computing Technology"
presented at the IEEE IN Workshop 95
by Kazi Farooqui,
Department of Computer Science, University of Ottawa.
- Development, Specification and Validation Methods for Mobile Standards,
Protocols, and Software
presented by Luigi Logrippo at the Advanced Wireless Forum VII,
Ottawa, October 18-20, 1998
- Part 1: Use Case Maps in Protocol Design, Daniel Amyot
- Part 2: Description of WIN Incoming Call Screening Service using Use
Case Maps, Rossana Andrade